Business & Office Moving Services
Toronto's Premier Office Movers & Moving Services
Whether you are moving your entire business or just a few items from the workplace, CARGO CABBIE is Toronto’s top office moving company! Our moving crews are professional, trustworthy, efficient and reliable. Our team will ensure that your office move is planned around your work schedule to keep disruptions to your workday to a minimum. We are proud to be Toronto’s best office movers!
Why Book Our Office Movers
- Award-winning Office Moving Company – Awarded 2012-2022 on HomeStars
- Best Moving Services 2016-2022 on Houzz.com
- ThreeBestRated Featured us Top 3 Movers 2017-2022
- Locally owned 100% Canadian office moving company
- Fully registered, bondable, insured & certified office movers
- Clear & up-front commercial moving estimates
- Full-service, stress-free office moving services in Toronto
- Professional & reliable moving crews
Here's How it Works
GET AN ESTIMATE
Complete the Office Moving form with details on your upcoming office move and include any additional office moving services required.
WE’LL GET IN TOUCH
We’ll confirm move details, request pictures and email you a comprehensive estimate with no hidden costs or charges!
LEAVE IT TO US
Once the estimate is accepted, our office movers in Toronto and the GTA will arrive on time and ready to move your office quickly and safely.
SIT BACK & RELAX
Business and office movers will put your items in your new office exactly where you want them until you’re completely satisfied.
Tailored Business & Office Moving Services
It’s tough finding a business and office moving company that meets all of your needs. We have years of experience navigating the most challenging commercial buildings and will simplify everything for you so that there are no headaches or problems along the way – all with zero downtime! Based on your business and office move requirements, office moving services include:
- Quick, efficient & secure office moving services with minimal disruption
- Professional moving supervision & customer support throughout the business & office moving process
- Highly trained, trustworthy and reliable Toronto office movers
- Modern fleet of trucks of various capacities, equipped with hydraulic lift-gates, ramps, and multiple access doors to cut loading time
- Inventory tagging & marking before the business & office move
- Dollies, moving blankets & specialized moving equipment
- Moving supplies and reusable plastic bins
- Disassembly & reassembly of all fixtures, furniture and fittings
- Expert business & office movers for packing & unpacking
- Secure short or long term commercial storage in our state-of-the-art facility
- Disposal & recycling of unwanted furniture and equipment
We are proud of our customers’ experiences with our service and continue to make customer satisfaction our #1 priority
Real Customers. Real Reviews.
Movers Review by Cassandra
Mar 9, 2021
Moving Review by Kimberly
Feb 25, 2021
Moving Service Review by Bobby
Aug 18, 2020
Single Item Move Review by Paul
Feb 22, 2020
Moving services review by Brian
Oct 29, 2019
Cargo Cabbie review by David Coulson
Oct 4, 2019
Jul 24, 2019
Mar 20, 2019
Dec 20, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 18, 2018
What to Know: Booking Business & Office Movers Toronto
- Access: Having proper access to parking and to your office building/unit is very important! It will help you save on time and costs, as the movers will know exactly where to go. Be sure to also obtain any permits necessary for your office movers if your building requires it. Keep this in mind for both the pick-up and drop-off location.
- Be Prepared: We’d like to minimize disruption to your office’s operations, and you can help do so! Double check that the elevator is reserved for your move (if necessary). Ensure that there is a clear pathway for your items and your office movers. The most prepared you are, the less time and fewer headaches you’ll have to deal with on moving day!
- What To Expect: After booking with our moving coordinators. expect our friendly Toronto office movers to show up on time and ready to go. They will protect your floors with rubber floor runners and boot covers. Your office items will be properly wrapped with the appropriate materials (e.g., furniture blankets, tape, shrink wrap, cardboard) and carefully moved into the vehicle. Every item will be meticulously secured inside the vehicle so that they are perfectly safe during transport.
- Drop-Off: CARGO CABBIE’s crew will assess driving time to the drop-off location and either meet you or your contact at the drop-off point. Ensure you have someone there to direct the crew as to where the items are going. We are only done with your move when you are completely satisfied with our delivery!
Book Your Storage Move With Us
- Well-monitored facility with 24-hour security, motion detectors, and surveillance cameras
- Clean, secure, and climate-controlled environment
- Conveniently located in downtown Toronto for easy access
- Licensed, insured, and bonded
- Storage specialists who will handle your items properly and safely
- Flexible short- and long-term plans available
- Specific storage methods to help you save space and costs
- Exceptional, award-winning customer service to ensure you have full peace of mind while your items are stored with us
Packing & Moving Supplies for a Seamless Office Move
Our Toronto office movers are specially trained to pack and move office equipment and furniture with the outmost care. In addition to the expertise, we have all the necessary packing and moving supplies to safely move your office including moving boxes, bubble wrap, packing tape, plastic bin rentals and much more.
If you’re looking to pack your office with internal support, we can help you choose the right packing and moving supplies for your specific needs. With careful planning and the right assistance, office moves can be successfully completed with minimal disruption to your business.
Dispose of Unwanted Office Furniture & Equipment
Do you have unwanted office furniture or equipment that you need to get rid of? As part of our full range of business moving services, we offer furniture disposal and junk removal. We’ll pick up your unwanted items and either donate them to a local charity, recycle them or dispose of them properly.
Whether you’re looking to get rid of a few old desks, tired filing cabinets, or frumpy chairs, we’ll handle it all. Contact us today to learn more about our furniture disposal, junk removal and office moving services that are fast, efficient and affordable, and our office movers are experienced and professional.
Planning an Office Move
Moving an office can be a big undertaking, but with a little bit of planning it can be relatively painless. The key is organization—both in terms of packing up your old office and setting up your new one. Hiring a professional moving company is also a good idea, as it will free up your employees to take care of other tasks on moving day. Follow these steps and rest assured knowing that your office move will go off without a hitch! And when you’re ready to get moving, CARGO CABBIE is here to help.
Guide to Tipping Office Movers
Do you need to tip your movers? Most people do choose to tip their movers for their hard work. If your office movers go above and beyond your expectations, it is always appreciated. For office movers, it is common to give each mover a $40-$50 bonus, depending on the size of your office, the complexity of your move and and the amount of furniture and equipment. Tipping is a nice way to show your appreciation for a job well done.
Tips for Packing Moving Boxes
Office movers know that the most tedious and yet most important part of the entire moving process is packing. To ensure organization, efficiency, safety, and protection of your valuables during the move, follow these office packing guidelines to help make your office move go smoothly right from the start! From how to properly pack boxes to appropriate labelling and ensuring you have the correct supplies, we’ve got you covered.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It can be hard to know all of the factors that will affect your business and office move. The price depends on the type of move, what services are needed during this process and more! To get an estimate, fill out our form and we’ll get started! We are also available at 647 478 5422.
Your moving coordinator will give you a run down of the moving process and will advise how to pack and label items and diagram the furniture layout for the old/new space. The goal will be to get everyone ready and informed on what to do and our job is to make the move as seamless as possible.
If you’re not sure about certain items (ie. servers, heavy equipment, etc.) or want an understanding of what might be considered hazardous (ie. explosives, flammables, poisons, etc.) or unsafe (perishables and guns/ammunition) for moving then please contact your moving coordinator!
We understand that you may need to change your move date, and we’re here to assist as much as possible. Your moving coordinator will be happy to help but please keep in mind that changing the date may impact your scheduled services.
We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to storing your items, but we want the process as simple and stress-free for our clients. If you need long or short term storage, we have a state-of-the-art storage facility available with flexible options.