Business & Office Moving Services
Toronto's Premier Office Movers & Moving Services
Whether you are moving your entire downtown Toronto office or just a few items from the workplace, CARGO CABBIE is Toronto’s and the GTA’s top choice for office moves and business moving services! Our moving crews are professional, trustworthy, efficient and reliable. Our team will ensure that your office move is planned around your work schedule to keep disruptions to your workday to a minimum. We are proud to be Toronto’s best office movers!
Why Book Our Office Movers
- Award-winning Home Moving services – Awarded 2012-2022 on HomeStars
- Best Home Moving Service 2016-2022 on Houzz.com
- ThreeBestRated Featured us Top 3 Residential Movers 2017-2022
- Locally Owned 100% Canadian Company
- Fully registered, bondable, insured & certified office movers
- Clear & up-front Office moving estimates
- Full-service, stress-free business moving services in Toronto
- Professional & reliable moving crews
Tailored Business & Office Moving Services
It’s tough finding a business and office moving company that meets all of your needs. We have years of experience navigating the most challenging commercial buildings and will simplify everything for you so that there are no headaches or problems along the way – all with zero downtime! Based on your business and office move requirements, services include:
- Quick, efficient & secure moving service with minimal disruption
- Professional moving supervision & customer support throughout the business & office moving process
- Highly trained, trustworthy and reliable moving experts
- Modern fleet of trucks of various capacities, equipped with hydraulic lift-gates, ramps, and multiple access doors to cut loading time
- Inventory tagging & marking before the business & office move
- Dollies, moving blankets & specialized moving equipment
- Moving supplies and reusable plastic bins
- Disassembly & reassembly of all fixtures, furniture and fittings
- Expert business & office movers for packing & unpacking
- Secure short or long term commercial storage in our state-of-the-art facility
- Disposal & recycling of unwanted furniture and equipment
How it Works
WE’LL GET IN TOUCH
We’ll confirm move details, request pictures and email you a comprehensive estimate with no hidden costs or charges!
LEAVE IT TO US
Once the estimate is accepted, our office movers will arrive on time, in uniform, and ready to move your Toronto office quickly and safely.
SIT BACK & RELAX
Business and office movers will put your items in your new office exactly where you want them until you’re completely satisfied.
What to Know: Booking Business & Office Movers Toronto
- Access: Having proper access to parking and to your office building/unit is very important! It will help you save on time and costs, as the movers will know exactly where to go. Be sure to also obtain any permits necessary for your office movers if your building requires it. Keep this in mind for both the pick-up and drop-off location.
- Be Prepared: We’d like to minimize disruption to your office’s operations, and you can help do so! Double check that the elevator is reserved for your move (if necessary). Ensure that there is a clear pathway for your items and your office movers. The most prepared you are, the less time and fewer headaches you’ll have to deal with on moving day!
- What To Expect: After booking with our moving coordinators. expect our friendly office movers to show up on time and ready to go. They will protect your floors with rubber floor runners and boot covers. Your office items will be properly wrapped with the appropriate materials (e.g., furniture blankets, tape, shrink wrap, cardboard) and carefully moved into the vehicle. Every item will be meticulously secured inside the vehicle so that they are perfectly safe during transport.
- Drop-Off: Cargo Cabbie’s crew will assess driving time to the drop-off location and either meet you or your contact at the drop-off point. Ensure you have someone there to direct the crew as to where the items are going. We are only done with your move when you are completely satisfied with our delivery!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
It can be hard to know all of the factors that will affect your business and office move. The price depends on the type of move, what services are needed during this process and more! To get an estimate, fill out our form and we’ll get started! We are also available at 647 478 5422.
Your moving coordinator will give you a run down of the moving process and will advise how to pack and label items and diagram the furniture layout for the old/new space. The goal will be to get everyone ready and informed on what to do and our job is to make the move as seamless as possible.
If you’re not sure about certain items (ie. servers, heavy equipment, etc.) or want an understanding of what might be considered hazardous (ie. explosives, flammables, poisons, etc.) or unsafe (perishables and guns/ammunition) for moving then please contact your moving coordinator!
We understand that you may need to change your move date, and we’re here to assist as much as possible. Your moving coordinator will be happy to help but please keep in mind that changing the date may impact your scheduled services.
We know that you have a lot of choices when it comes to storing your items, but we want the process as simple and stress-free for our clients. If you need long or short term storage, we have a state-of-the-art storage facility available with flexible options.
Absolutely. We are also registered with the Canadian Association of Movers (CAM), WSIB workers comp covered and licensed with the Ministry of Transportation (CVOR).
We are proud of our customers’ experiences with our service and continue to make customer satisfaction our #1 priority
Real Customers. Real Reviews.
Movers Review by Cassandra
Mar 9, 2021
Moving Review by Kimberly
Feb 25, 2021
Moving Service Review by Bobby
Aug 18, 2020
Single Item Move Review by Paul
Feb 22, 2020
Moving services review by Brian
Oct 29, 2019
Cargo Cabbie review by David Coulson
Oct 4, 2019
Jul 24, 2019
Mar 20, 2019
Dec 20, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 22, 2018
Oct 18, 2018