This week, we’ve fallen head over heels for the newly completed condominium.
Exclusive for 88 Scott residents 10%Off
Every week, Cargo Cabbie features a new, recently completed condo development that sweeps us off our feet. We’ll give you all the details and specs on the building that intrigue and captivate us. We’re so in love with these condos, in fact, that we’re offering their new homeowners and residents a 10% discount on our services when they move into their dream home.
If you’re about to call this breathtaking condo your new home, we want to gift you with the perfect moving experience!
Enjoy a 10% discount when you book Cargo Cabbie for your move into 88 Scott St. Our experienced movers and diligent coordinators will ensure that every aspect of your relocation is seamless and stress-free. Get in touch with us today to reserve your move date – spots fill up fast.
This promo: Is only valid for 88 Scott residents
About 88 Scott
This prestigious new development by Concert is nestled between the financial district and the St. Lawrence neighbourhood, at the corner of Scott St and Wellington St.
Boasting 58 storeys in height with an extravagant two-storey Sky Lounge on the 46th and 47th floor, 88 Scott seeks to redefine luxury living in downtown Toronto.
Why We Love 88 Scott
This incredible condominium features more than your typical 24-hour concierge and standard amenities:
- You are greeted by a designated Lobby Doorman before you even get to the concierge.
- The lobby also offers a multimedia news lounge and coffee bar, so your morning coffee is no further than a few steps away.
- Their swimming pool is seamless-edge and overlooks the city and their 6th-floor outdoor terrace.
- On top of the saunas, there is a co-ed steam room.
- The fitness studio features a central juice bar and yoga training.
- Also situated on the 6th floor is an outdoor terrace with plenty of seating for lounging, greenery, barbeques, alfresco dining, an outdoor fireplace, and extra room for exercise or sunbathing.
- The aforementioned Sky Lounge up on the 46th and 47th floor offers private dining space, a Wi-Fi enabled fireplace lounge, and breathtaking views of the city and the lake through floor-to-ceiling windows.
On top of that, we would like to commend 88 Scott for keeping environmental sustainability in mind when designing the building: 88 Scott is designed with the goal of attaining LEED Gold Certification and the highest tier of the Toronto Green Standard. To you, this means benefiting from superior indoor air quality and reducing the environmental footprint of your home. Way to go, 88 Scott! We at Cargo Cabbie care about the environment, which is why we encourage people to use our plastic bin rentals in place of disposable cardboard boxes whenever possible. We love companies that stand behind the same principles.
Intrigued yet? Learn more about this fantastic building and see why we are so smitten with 88 Scott. If you’re looking for the best movers in Toronto to help you get settled into this amazing condo, we’d love to help. Call us today to reserve your move date and take advantage of our 10% discount promo!