- Minimum two years experience in the moving industry
- Previous management experience an asset
- Proficient in both PC and MAC
- G license with clean abstract
- Experience driving 18′, 20′ and 24′ cube trucks
- Experience driving in downtown Toronto
- Knowledge of CVOR requirements and policies
Please have your driver’s abstract available for interview.
ASSISTANT OPERATIONS MANAGER
Cargo Cabbie is a busy, local, award-winning moving Company in downtown Toronto.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Operations Manager. The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience in the moving industry and previous management / customer service experience.
The position involves both office and on-the-road responsibilities. The job is a full-time, salary position.
- Create estimates and assist with on-site visits to clients’ homes
- Assist with scheduling jobs and staff
- Coordinate logistics of jobs
- Act as liaison between office staff and crew members
- Monitor and enforce crew compliance with safety and security procedures
- Assist with inventory cycle counts
- Assist with performance reviews and training
- Supervise and manage all crews on the road and be ready and willing to assist with moves if required
- Excellent on-site problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Work closely with On-Site Manager and Office Manager
- Tell us about yourself- Fill out the application form
- Send us your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “CAREERS” and the position you are applying for.